Based in Helsinki Finland, Musopia is a growing mobile app development company with music in our hearts. Our goal is to bring joy to people’s lives and help them reach their dreams with the power of music. Join the mission!
Senior Unity Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Unity Developer to join our development team. Depending on your strengths and interests you will contribute to actual development as well as influence on user interface in our apps. You will get to work with a modern data stack, technologies and analytical methods.
We are looking for:
- Strong experience making mobile apps and publishing on App Stores
- Strong experience making multiple view UI and navigation and supporting different device screen sizes
- Understanding asynchronous programming patterns in Unity
- Good understanding of C#
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries and services
- Working with Git
- Fluent English
Good to have list:
- Using Firebase SDKs and Google Cloud
- Understanding Unity graphics rendering and UI performance optimization
- Algorithms and data structures
- Working with DB, knowing SQL
- Interest in making user experience and visuals
- Capability to work independently and efficiently
- Understanding of software development process models
- Interest audio programming or analytics
- A passion to work with music
Our office is in Helsinki, but we work mostly remotely. Our team is easy-going yet super talented and ambitious. We are set to make an impact for the future. Note that playing a musical instrument is a benefit, but not mandatory. There is a fair chance to learn, everybody will get a free Guitar or an Ukulele!
For more information visit www.musopia.net to get to know our products. Listen a podcast about us: https://bitinsider.fi/musopia/